How reliable are auras at predicting grand mals?
My husband (age 32) has had 2 grand mal seizures in the past 6 mos.  He's had auras for the past 6 1/2 years.  His auras were very sporadic, 1 every few months or so.  6 months ago, though, he had 5 in one day, then a grand mal in his sleep.  He then went months with only 2 auras, then last week had 6 auras in one day, and grand mal later in the evening.  What I'm wondering is if this is a predictive pattern that we can rely on with any certainty?   He is not on meds, and we feel fortunate he has these warnings.  But, has anyone with similar symptoms ever stopped having the warning seizures/auras?  Did you just have a grand mal with no warning, when in the past you would have had an aura?  Very curious how reliable this pattern is.  
suggestion-take medicine everyday and you maye never have seizures again
I  had auras for several years before my first gran mal.in 1991  Didn't know what they were at the time of course.  Since then I have had 3 more seizures and each one was always preceded by an aura.   They were much more intense  than others.
So luckily I did have some warning and knew to get to a safe place.  But when they happen it sure is a scary thing knowing what could happen. Also my seizures always coincidede with points in my menstrual cycle, lack of sleep etc.  So for me I  also knew to take better care of myself during the PMS time..
Everyone is different though so I would always seek the advice of a neurologist.