I think i have Epilepsy, and Ive been driving, please help
Hi, basicly my life is quite complicated. I have a mild disability and I think I suffer from slight depression because I dont do a lot on my days off college. I lack motivation to do work etc and will just watch tv and go on fb. I have no job and sometimes feel useless. I hate my legs so wont show them to anyone but know I think I will have to face that fear and go to the doctor.

So when I had a seizure during my sleep I never did anything about it. I was scared, I dont like talking to people and I hate the idea of hospitals cos i hate myself so dont like the idea of having someone prod me.

I had my first one over a year ago in my sleep and i was aware I was moving uncontrollably. I thought it was an earth quake at first and could see flashing lights/patterns in my mind. I thought at first that it could be because of excess computer playing games (World of warcraft).

I carried on learning to drive and passed my driving test but because of my confidence issues I rarely drive alone. and I was worried because I felt my independance would be taken away from me. I couldnt understand buses at the time.

Probably I year or less later I had another one, probably due to extreme tiredness from doing work experience all day.

Now probably about 5 or  months later I am having problems with my eyes, They roll and twitch (which could just be stress). I am going to tell the doctor but I'm worried about the fact I have been driving whist Ive had 2 seizures in my sleep. Will they do anything about it? I know you can loose your driving licence but I am scared I will have to pay a fine or worse.

I do not know the cause of these siezures, it could be damage caused by me falling off a horse but i do not know the exact time of either the fall or the siezure. I could have just developed it because of my cerebral palsy. I am worried about what my parents will think, because I will have to explain all my problems they are so ignorant about :S
I know this is not what you want to hear, but you need to go see a doctor.  They are the only ones who can help you.  
Hi hunn, so I'm now 24 and was diagnosed with epilepsy at 16....yep that's right sweet sixteen my ***! On 2 days before my birthday that's what I get  to hear. Anyway....I have decided not to drive. It is a very personal decision. In Idaho(where I live) you are not supposed to drive for 3 months after a seizure and I was so on and off with my seizures I just broke my licence in half at the DMV and stormed out in tears. (I was really sad at the time.) I am ok now I never got in any trouble and my doc has now even said he would be fine with me driving....like I said this is totally up to you and the doc. And well your state law. Good luck :)
I went through all the same fears this time last year. I did not get in any kind of trouble for driving prior to being diagnosed and after the dmv reviewed me and my nerologists' documentation I was allowed to keep my license. I often feel like I just can not get out of bed and have trouble thinking and putting coherent thoughts together. Oddly I just got a puppy a couple days ago and well I am extremely tired it is improving my mood, desire to do anything during the day and it she has made me feel a lot better