Aa
A
A
Close
Im on lamotrigine does anyone have this side effect,Getting very hot and sometimes sweats alot
Hi

Ive had e for a long time now,I get alot of side effects from the tablets i take,But the worst part at the moment  is me getting very very hot doing simple everyday things,Some times i get hot flushes i can be sitting just watching the tv and my body gets so hot,I also sweat loads if im doing a simple task like washing the car,Putting a picture frame up on the wall,cleaning the house etc..

My doctor has said its a side effect but ive not heared of anyone who gets what im getting on  lamotrigine
**Thanks**
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
well i dont know ur age, but im on lamictal and i was gettin sever hot flashes! id be walking around in a store and it wouldhit me it was almost debilitating. i thought it was maybe menopause but no sings of that, maybe it was the med, i havent had a flash in a few weeks now though, maybe its spurratic?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am having the hot flashes as well and my dr tells me it's premenopausal even though my Gyn tells me my hormone levels are good and I should not be experiencing hot flashes yet. I am wondering if they will subside after I have been on the Meds a few months?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Im on lamotrigine does anyone have this side effect,Getting very hot and sometimes sweats alot
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921_tn?1416842066
Blank
flipper336 "Never ruin an apology with... Comment
Feb 02
1415174_tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 Confucius. " Our greatest g... Comment
Jan 25