Aa
A
A
Close
Im on lamotrigine does anyone have this side effect,Getting very hot and sometimes sweats alot
Hi

Ive had e for a long time now,I get alot of side effects from the tablets i take,But the worst part at the moment  is me getting very very hot doing simple everyday things,Some times i get hot flushes i can be sitting just watching the tv and my body gets so hot,I also sweat loads if im doing a simple task like washing the car,Putting a picture frame up on the wall,cleaning the house etc..

My doctor has said its a side effect but ive not heared of anyone who gets what im getting on  lamotrigine
**Thanks**
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
well i dont know ur age, but im on lamictal and i was gettin sever hot flashes! id be walking around in a store and it wouldhit me it was almost debilitating. i thought it was maybe menopause but no sings of that, maybe it was the med, i havent had a flash in a few weeks now though, maybe its spurratic?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am having the hot flashes as well and my dr tells me it's premenopausal even though my Gyn tells me my hormone levels are good and I should not be experiencing hot flashes yet. I am wondering if they will subside after I have been on the Meds a few months?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 When you've been knocked do... Comment
Nov 22
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank