Epilepsy Community
Is it Epilepsy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Is it Epilepsy

**************************************************************************************************
Plz send me some tips for me (read below, my problems) :-

First Attack (in 1996) : In the morning when I woke-up I was trembleling (just like Epilepsy) and filling myself action-less for some time (about 3-4 minutes) after some time everything was normal.

Second Attack (in 2004) : Also in the morning when I woke-up I was trembleling (just like Epilepsy) and filling myself action-less for some time (about 4-5 minutes) after some time everything was normal.

Third Attack (09/02/2009, 5:30 AM) : It was also in the morning when I woke-up I was trembleling (just like Epilepsy) and filling myself action-less for some time (about 5-6 minutes). In this attack I fell unconscious for 30 minutes. After this atack this attack attempted again after 2 hours when I tried to go some where and again I fell unconscious for 20 minutes.

Medicine I am taking :-

(1). Eptoin 100mg (Phenytoin Tablets I.P. 100mg)
(2). Folvite Tablets (Folic Acid Tablets I.P. 5mg)
(3). Cobadex Forte (Vitamin B-12, B-complex with vitamin C Capsules)

Now I want to know Is it really Epilepsy or any other deses.  

*******************************
help me plz
*******************************
Tags: epilepsy
Hi, do you mind if I ask , are you taking the phenytoin to block seizure's?  If so how big are you.  I am 95lb and 4'10" and have to take 200mg which at one point my GP told me was not enough to block a seizure but I have alot of problems with the side affects of the phenytoin so had to be cut back from the 250mg which they tell me from blood work is the right dose for me.
I'm just curious because I don't like being on the phenytoin at all because of the way it makes me feel but I don't feel I have a choice at the present.  I hope to come off it in October completely if I don't have another seizure before then.  I've only ever had one October 9/07.
I know this probably doesn't help you and I am sorry,l but it made me curious when I saw your post as to what is the dose to start on?
Kardie

mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
Apr 12
flipper336 "Life is tough, but it's to... Comment
Mar 29
mkh9 uploaded new photos
Feb 14