Aa
A
A
Close
Lightheadedness, dizzyness, fatigue...
Hi,

I am a 27 year old male who is experiencing symptoms of lightheadedness, dizzyness, fatigue, headaches and general malais. I had a tonic clonic grand mal seizure 2 years ago that went unexplained. I have had these symptoms ever since and they get worse as time goes on. I had an MRI after the seizure which was normal, bloods normal, EEG normal. I have been to see a neorologist who could not explain why I was feeling like this and diagnosed my with epilepsy as he thought my dizziness was actually partial seizures. I really don't think these are seizures as I have them all day everyday and I have not had another big seizure.

Sometimes when I focus on something with my eyes, my vision is a bit shaky and standing up and walking is the worst for my lightheadedness. I feel like I will fall over and my legs feel weak. I never do fall over but need to lean against walls alot! My symptoms are worst at night but will start early on. I find it hard to sleep without pills and seem to get a flashing lights sensation when I close my eyes to sleep, sometimes accompanied by headaches which last all night. I get pressure between my eyes which seem like its my sinus but this is only my disgnosis!

What can I do because the doctors aren't coming up with any solutions and I hate living like this!

Cheers,
James
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I too have the same problems.I had a grand mal in october.I'm on keppra 1000mg a day but I still have those feelings like you.They found a cavernous angioma in my right temporal lobe.Did they say anything about that?I also had a emg for the legs it showed nerve damage from L-4 L-5 disc.Hows your back?Any herniated discs?The seizure meds have a lot of side effects.I went to boston.Check out this neurosurgen:Arthur Day at bringham young womens hospital.He's the best in the country i'm told.In my visit he was awesome.Good luck.Jim
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222 uploaded new photos
May 20