Epilepsy Community
My 16 year old son

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

My 16 year old son

My son had an episode on Monday in school that scared us.

He was sitting in class. The teacher asked him a question and he didn't know the answer. The next thing he knew it was 10-15 minutes later. The teacher and other students said that he was crying and just acting strangely. My son said that when he came to he remembers feeling stressed out. This has never happened to him before.

I have a seizure disorder but have never witnessed this before. I think that he may have had a partial seizure. Should I call the doctor or see if it happens to him again?

Thank you.
You should always call a doctor when things like this happen.  If you have a seizure disorder it is possible that your son may have one, too.  Please remember to stop by and keep us updated.
flipper336 "Everywhere is walking dist... Comment
Sep 11
darobow added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Aug 14
darobow joined this community
Welcome them!
Aug 14