Epilepsy Community
New to Epilepsy Rollercoaster

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

New to Epilepsy Rollercoaster

Recently diagnosed after partial spread to tonic clonic. E.R. visit Cat scan, Mri, neurologist post op. From what I understood Frontal lobe. That I had migraine?(I don't remember any bad headache), went to TIA, partial to tonic clonic. Past history 2 TIA's almost 10 years ago, (from factor V Lieden blood clotting). I'm now on Topamax 1 twice a day( I was supposed to increase 1 pill a week but I'm not) I can't stand these headaches, face muscle tightness is annoying and worse is the hands and feet pins and needles sensations this is week 4. I feel "slow and dumb" not sure if it all from the topamax or also from the 6 knots I got on the back of my head from the seizure. Since then I haven't felt right. I had video eeg 1 week ago, next visit in 3 weeks. I'm 36 and a single mom not driving now and don't want to believe the diagnosis. Also thinking about stopping the Topamax, it makes me feel like I'm on the verge of a TIA. I never knew I had migraines, just headaches some worse than others. I would appreciate any input. Thanks
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24