Epilepsy Community
Not sure what it was.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Not sure what it was.

I just felt a pulsing feeling, almost like pins and needles all over my body while I was dreaming. In my dream I heard the sound of someone knocking on glass from the inside out as if I was in a fish bowl. I'm not sure of the relevance of the sound, but it was just enough to wake me. the pulsing feeling of pins and needles happened with each rapid "knocking".
Avatar_dr_f_tn
It may be difficult to determine the exact cause of your symptoms without a complete medical evaluation. It may be possible that anxiety might be causing these symptoms in you. The pathological causes of pins and needles sensation are diabetes mellitus, nerve injury or damage, vitamin B12 deficiency etc.If your symptoms are severe or persistent seek medical help. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Thank you for helping me out. Thankfully the symtoms (symptoms) have not been persistent nor did they become severe.