Epilepsy Community
Nurology question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Nurology question

lately i have been experiencing spells of dizziness (walking along and all of a sudden it feels like a electrical charge went off a I get jolted slightly. ) slight numbness in the thighs of both legs, both arms around the middle of arms,  also around the lower part of my face/lower lip. Frequently, looking through my eyes, I can be doing fine and all of a sudden something just 'flips' very fast making it looks like what I am seeing just 'jump' What could be causing this? I am getting really concerned due to the frequency and intensness
The best thing you can do is let a doctor know about this.  Explain it to just as you have to us here.  In the meantime see if you can figure out exactly what you are doing when this happens.  Good luck in dealing with this and come back and let us know.