I have a friend who has been getting electric type shocks when she washes in the morning. Not every day, but seems to be increasing in intensity over the last two months. She's been epileptic, grand mal, for the past three years. Her fits have also become more frequent over the last year.
Having looked at her plumbing, I can't see that she's getting shocks from that - ie the sink is isolated, and she stops the tap running before she puts her hands in.
Has anyone any experience or knowledge of this kind of thing - ie shocks form none electric sources, and not static electric shocks either - in people with epilepsy? Thanks :)
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.