Sleep seizures
My neurologist referred me to a sleep study clinic b/c he was convince my neurological problems were due to my sleep habits. I for one thought he was crazy, but I'm willing to do whatever to find the answers to my problems.

Problems are too long to list here. I do have a journal entry on my profile though w/tons of personal info.

I don't have any apnea problems, but the doc (sleep study doc) said that I had 5 seizures. I was SHOCKED to say the least.

I then asked her a bunch of questions and she couldn't answer most of them. She said those are questions for your neurologist.

So, anyone else on here diagnosed with seizures because they had a sleep study done?

How severe is this problem?

I'm currently taking Keppra, which is making me sleepy, weak, and dizzy (all the things that got me to the neurologist in the first place...go figure)!

I'm so confused and have more questions than answers.

I'd appreciate whatever info and personal knowledge you have!

Thanks!
-Kelly