Epilepsy Community
Slow brain waves

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Slow brain waves

I have had seizures since I was 19. Well that was when I was diagnosed with them. They think I may have been having them since the 8th grade if not earlier just in differnet forms. The other week I got my routine sleep deprived EEG done just to see what was going on there since it had been 6 years since my last one. No seizure actvity showed up on it but thats normal I know. What the doctor did say she saw was slowed brain waves and mentioned deep midline something.  She said its not of concern yet but we will watch it. What could this mean and what should i be watching for?
Carolyn
Since we are not doctors here I we can't explain to you what she meant. The best thing to do in this situation is to ask your doctor what she meant.
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24