Soon to kill me
I don't know why, but when I huff air, even just a little, I go into a massive seizure.
To me, it is nothing, I go far far away to a different unconscious world where I can see people I can't see anymore and, well, go places unreal. I have hallucinations full conversations with myself. I always see my dad and thats the only way I can see him anymore. What trips me out the most is sometimes in air land when I go lost in lala land it is like...things I experience or happen then later have become real, like I have predicted the future, too many times too vividly. I have known a lot of people that do air and no one has ever seen someone respond how I do and I do not understand it and since I am not conscious and like where I go I don't want to stop but know I need to.
Why do I have bad seizures and I take lamictol for bipolar too.
Someone with more experience will be by to help.
   Huff Air.  And you are addicted to doing air.  Plus you take medication.
     Your life is important. Your art on your profile is beautiful. Stay with us.
             We wish to help you.   Pamela
One reason is because you are huffing!! The hallucinations and other things you mentioned while you are huffing is because it is killing your brain cells. The more you do it the worse it will become. Taking lamictol is already changing how your brain's chemistry is acting, killing your brain cells is only making it worst.