Stress-induced seizures?
I've had a few seizures in my sleep and after the last one I was put on Keppra.  They don't know what's causing them yet.  The Keppra makes me really aggressive and off balance and I itch all over but no hives.  So, I think I might be allergic to it.  Today, I was in a high stress situation and I just started shaking all over and couldn't catch my balance.  I didn't have any real mental issues so I don't know if it was a seizure or not.  I do shake when I get upset but this came on alot faster and harder than anything ever has before.  Does anybody know if this would be considered a seizure?  I'm thinking maybe it was just a blood pressure spike that was made worse by the medicine.
Hello, how are you?
A diagnosis of seizures can be made only after considering several factors. After a careful history, medical exam, and blood work, your doctor may advise EEG for looking at brain activity for signs of seizures. Only on the basis of all these findings a diagnosis of epilepsy is made and a patient is started on antiepileptic. Seizures in sleep are common and can be seen in partial epilepsy, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy etc. Irritability, dizziness can be  side effects of keppra.Since you are experiencing side effects and allergic reactions  to keppra you should contact your neurologist. Your neurologist may advise alternative medicine .I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes!