What Does A Seizure Feel LIke
Last night as I was going to bed after a very tiring day with little sleep the night before, right as I fell asleep I jerked violently (my head lifted forward off the pillow in a jerk-like quick motion).  There was also a loud almost ring in my head.  Then I woke up.  Felt normal.  Could that have been a seizure?  I'm 39 and I've never had epilepsy or a seizure before.  I've "jerked" upon falling asleep before...many times in my life but this one felt different plus it had that loud sound in my head.  

As a side note I have an occasional vibration feeling in my head for about 9 months now.  Is this a symptom of epilepsy?  

I have only had one seizure, so maybe other people know better, but a seizure doesn't really feel like anything. If you have ever had general anesthesia before a surgery, you know what its like. You blackout and don't know that you had a seizure until you wake up.

There may be other kinds of seizure, but that's how I remember it. I think there are types of spasms that you can have when you are entering REM sleep that can make you jerk like that.