Aa
A
A
Close
1742269 tn?1315385233
What do you make of this? Should i call my doc again?
Hello. i have to say first of all, i havent had seizures for about a year now, and in the past month ive had more than i can count on my fingers. ive been under a lot of stress, and also, i have noticed, mixed with the stress, i get my headaches. i take over the counter medication for my headaches, which because over the last few years, i have kind of destroyed my internal organs taking so much, that i end up with diarrhea almost every time i take a pill. well, as of late, ive been going through this,  along with my stress included, it always seems sure to follow a seizure. I have not been clearly told what types of seizures i have, but, i get complete loss of speech. i can not move my body. my brain tries to communicate that i need to move my arms but i can not. i need to move my legs but i can not. i can not talk, and when i start getting my speech back, at first its a little incoherent. When i get these seizures, i feel complete loss of reality. i get light headed, dizzy, like a aura feeling, then i blank out. i am usually conscious, but i lose control of everything. i was wondering if this is normal, and since i am having them more frequently again, if i need to get a hold of my doctor? i had to reduce my meds a while back because they were affecting other parts of my body. i am also not taking my birth control, so i was wondering if maybe the mixture of all these issues are contributing to the return of the consistant seizures ive been having. I have to stress that i have been under extreme stress! which usually doesnt help the situation. .
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1780921 tn?1462244109
Chris,
you need to go see your neurologist and try and cut out as much of the stress as you can. To much stress can help "trigger" a seizure. The longest I have been seizure free was around 5 years. Then they started acting up again and were even worse. I had 3 other types of seizure meds added and I had to get a VNS installed and now they are starting to slow down again. Don't wait and set up an appointment.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
darobow added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Aug 14
Blank
darobow joined this community
Welcome them!
Aug 14