Why have my documeted on EEG seizures stopped when I got glasses?
I have seizures for last 4 years. My hearing was checked by ENT and discovered that I have nerve damage that has caused me to hear only at 55% in both ears what ever that means. My eyes hurt and I have poor depth perception  get migraines daily. NO seizure meds works.. Anyway, My eyes are ultra sensitive to light. I had an eye exam I dont remember the details of the results but I got glasses since and when I wear the glasses from morning to night....NO SEIZURES. but when I take them off during the day..they come back..BTW-- My seizures have been documented through EEG. So no psychological disorder here. Other than the fact I lost my freedom to go and do what I want when I want. But anyway...what can my eye glasses be doing that is preventing my seizure? I have no insurance and we have spent every bit of savings at the neuros and I cant afford to go back to him anymore. So I was hoping someon could shed some light on this.
Here is my advice get SSI it sounds like you need it.  This will help you to pay for your expensive treatments.  I think you should probably ask a doctor about this.  As always make sure to keep us updated.