all nighters for 18 year old in permanent remission from epilepsy
You can read my previous posts.  My son is now 18 and has been seizure free for 6 years - 3 on meds followed by 3 off meds.  He is considered "cured" in the words of his neurologist.  He is now going to college and will be in a very intense major, which most certainly will involve some "all nighters,"  He also has some upcoming senior school events which will involve staying up all night.  I am very worried about this but he is adamant about participating in these things.  Any advice?
I would be worried to . It is normal for a parent to worry about there children. And when they have had a health problem it is even harder.  

I would want to make sure that ever one will know what he has been threw and what to look for .

And he needs to know that if you don't get the right amount of sleep and stressed that the Seizures can come back.