Epilepsy Community
all over pain do to epilepsy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

all over pain do to epilepsy?

I have epilepsy, I can't smell any more. The Dr said I have a mass of brain tissue missing from the back of my brain he said it was from dialantin I have been on for a long time! Know I hurt in every joint. Its burnings and sharp pains I can hardly move. Headaches. I am without insurance due to not having a job because the drs won't let me return to work. So for over 2 years. I have no help from disabilitie I need help! I hurt so bad! Is the pain from what the dilantin did? Or is it something else? I just can't take it much longer. My balance is off and my speech and thinking is like stumbling through a dark room! I would appreciate your input in my symptoms! Thank you!
Have you looked into disability?  They can get you insurance.  Since we are not doctors here all we can do is tell you to see a doctor.  I think that might be what you need.  Please come back and update us on how you are doing.
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24