Epilepsy Community
head pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

head pain

i have sharp pain in my head and it feels like a bomb is going to explode, when i sit up it hurts i have pain in the morning and in the evenings, i also have seizures too could you please help me
mrs atkins
Avatar dr f tn
Hello!
There is possibly an association between migraine and epilepsy. In some people migraine patients may have epileptiform discharges activity which suggests the tendency to have seizures. Few people with epilepsy will have a migraine like headache after their seizures. Other causes of headache and epilepsy together are meningitis, encephalitis, brain tumors etc.You may discuss with your doctor about obtaining a MRI or CT of the brain. This will help to rule out structural lesions within the brain. Good luck.
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24