Epilepsy Community
help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

help!

ok im new to all of this and im desperately trying to find out if its ok to smoke weed if i have seizures and take meds. for them. i have smoked weed before and the first time i did i had one.
but after that i havent, im kinda worried and i need help...
I'm sorry but you posted on the wrong forum. This is the Dogs Community. I have made a note of your post as "Miscategorized"
Avatar n tn
Actually, marijuana has the capability of reducing seizures. I have had seizures for 11 yrs now and on meds for this disease. I also require pain managment for other injuries. This Dr found weed in my system and told me that he could not tell me to but was not going to tell me not to because it has the possibility to slow down the seizures not induce them.   Hope this helps.
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24