Epilepsy Community
is it vasovagal syncope

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

is it vasovagal syncope

My daughter is 24 she was told she has vasovagal syncope but she doesn't faint she loses motor skillsfor a few minutes is everything I read said fainting she only blacked out twice in the four years she has been diagnosed
Avatar dr f tn
The exact cause of your daughter’s illness can be confirmed only after I examine you. The common symptoms of vasovagal syncope are lightheadedness, nausea, the feeling of being extremely hot, uncomfortable feeling in the heart, clouding of thoughts, slight inability to speak/form words, weakness and visual disturbances such as lights seeming too bright, fuzzy or tunnel vision, and sometimes a feeling of nervousness .Anxiety attacks, Stokes Adams attacks, TIAs, hypoglycaemia are few other conditions which may mimic vasovagal syncope. If you are not satisfied with the diagnosis seeking second opinion will be helpful. A reevaluation for above mentioned conditions may help. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!
darobow added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Aug 14
darobow joined this community
Welcome them!
Aug 14
UnsureMS Prays you know God Has You,... Comment
Aug 03