partial seizures without tonic or clonic manisfestations
noise seems to set if off.  my psychiatrists confirms you can have epilepsy without outward seizure signs.  I get so disjointed while i am exposed to certain noises lasting a long time with repetative sound.  People think i'm just a jerk, but i think i can't help it.  there are other syptoms as well, trembling, body jerks, and disorentation.  anyone have any experience such as this.  I try to escape the noise if i can, but the way the reactions are sometimes i can barely think to the next step or action.
I too have seizures that are set off by certain noises.  Sometimes I ahve the outward signs of seizures like tracking or passing out, but other times things like loss of hearing, speech, or confusion occur.  I have noticed that noises with really low or extrememe high pitch make me sensitive.  Certian songs have done it many times.  Also a repetitive noise can do it too.  This type of cause of seizure is not very common.  i went to several docs before one would believe me.  I use ear plugs when I know I may be some place that could cause problems like a concert.  I keep the volumes turned down at home, and I try to make a mental note of what is playing when my seizures occur.  Exiting the noise as soon as I notice things sometimes helps.  Unfortunately it is difficult to go through life without noise if you can hear.  If I were you I would find a neurologist if you are not already seeing one.  They may be able to help you with meds or other ways.  Good luck.
thanks for the response.  the noise sites that i am investigation admit, that tho there is no solid evidence, the noises can cause irritation, depression and ruin your health.  there seems to be no connection, that i have found that would indicate there is a correlation., yet.  it's so difficult when doctors or anyone else believes what a burden it is to be around construction noise etc. and how it affects my behavior.  the neurologists in the big island are only two, and im hesitant to contact them for fear they will be in the catorgory of non believers.  but i have to do it.  i just came back from the pharmacy, out side they were breaking rock with a dreadful machine.  sure enough, i was irritated and impatient. i hope i get a doctor somewhere who is even interested.  we do have a med school on the island of oahu i will continue to search, be as you say, there's no escape. maybe that's where the bail-out can go , make machines quiet esp. leaf blowers.  thanks again