Epilepsy Community
partial seizures

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

partial seizures

Was on couch and I must of had a seizure woke up on floor glass table on top of me bit my lip back of head hurts and I take Lamictal XR 400mg neru just up it again have no clue what happen..Plz any information would be helpful..Thanks
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

From your symptoms it appears like your seizure activity is not controlled with the medication. Seizure (convulsions) activity means that electrical activity is initiated in the brain which results in convulsions. Repeated convulsions can cause hypoxemia (decreased oxygen) supply to the brain, hence they need to be controlled. An EEG (electroencephalogram) can help confirm this. You may dosage needs to be changed or you may need more than one medication to treat the seizures. Please consult your doctor for further management.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I called 4 times and noone ever called me back left message and suggestion? Are they wanting me to die?? Thanks
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24