sex = seizure
This is an ebarassing question and I haven't got the nerve to ask my doctor.  My seizures are  petimal and why is it just about guaranteed I have a seizure after I have sex or masturbate?  It happens later that day or the day after!  I always take slow deep breaths during and it doesn't seem to help one bit.  Does it flush the medicine out of my system or somthing?  One other thing that I noticed can cause my seizures to occur is if I ride my bicycle quickly to get somewere, thats what gave me the idea to take long deep breaths (someone told me lack of oxygen to my brain causes them) and it seem to help me on my bicycle.  WHATS THE DEAL HERE!
Any action which causes hyperventilation can trigger seizures. Another possibility is that the prolonged feeling of sexual excitement can lead to tachycardia, hypertension which alters the blood flow and supply to all organs of the body including brain. This decreased supply can lead to seizures. It is best to consult a neurologist. Do not be embarrassed complete history and clinical examination will help. Your neurologist may recommend dose adjustments and other therapies which may prevent seizures after sex or masturbation. Your doctor needs to be informed about your situation. Do keep us posted.
Take care!