Aa
A
A
Close
Can someone please give me their thoughts
Hello Everyone

First of this forum is great. I have been looking into what I am praying is the wrong thing which has been HIV. Over three years I have been tested 18 times and have had an undetectable viral load after 10 weeks past a one time encounter of unprotected vaginal and oral sex with a few male 22 years old. I am a male 24 years old and have only been with 5 woman. One of which is Now my fiance. This happened before I met my fiance.

What happened was after this three years ago I became sick with a weird virus. I had a mono like illness and was tested with a rapid mono spot after 7 weeks but the rapid mono was negative. I had a sore throat for what seemed like 6 months . my fever was not very high and only lasted a few days. but I have swollen lymphnodes everywhere ranging from marble to pea sized. one behind my right ear , one on each side of my neck, and a few on each side under my arms. I can also feel some by my shoulder and pectoral  muscle.

I have had several weird neurological issues like sensations running down my legs and in my abdominal area. like tingling or sensations. My tonsils have been extremely red and pitted for 3 years since this took place and I have white tonsil stones that come and go. they are gross.

I guess my questions are has anyone experienced anything like this? I am not always fatigued However, I am extremely busy. Full time college student and work full time also. busy busy life. I also have had several weird marks on my skin where it was completely clear before . Although I  now as you age more and more things show up.

I guess why I am scared is because my fiance recently has had thrush. She is a RN 23 years old only been with 2 people myself is one of them. I have had 18 negative HIV test out to 3 years one of which was a undetectable viral load. At this posint I dont see how this could be HIV so I have heard the EBV has done some crazy things to people. I am praying this is just chronic EBV.

My finace is also a long term Birth control user. I have been told that BC can cause several crazy things within th ebody also due to messing with hormones.

Can someone please tell me their thoughts. I dont see how this can be HIV at this point.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
650547 tn?1271776798
If you have had 18 HIV test all come back negative, I would say the chances of you actually having HIV is pretty much zero.  Have you tried posting in the HIV forum to get opinions there?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources