Confusing symptoms.
I was diagnosed with EBV and CMV a couple weeks back but assume that I was already infected a long time back. I was only wondering if anyone is experiencing muscle wasting, unintentional weight loss (and having a hard time gaining them back), and hair loss especially on the eyebrow?
I have all three... its quite alarming...Ive had so many tests I dont know which way is up anymore...  I test positive for EBV, CMV, Herpes 6, Mycoplasma pneumonie, C-pneumonia and a few others I cant spell off the top of my head. Currently being treated for Lyme.. I have inconclusive lab tests for Lyme but I do have several positive bands just not a clear western  blot etc.. however clinically have been diagnosed with Lyme. Since January I have lost 70 pounds and my muscles look indented I've lost so much definition. With that my skin is aging rapidly I am 45 and over the last 7 months my skin has changed so much it looks like I'm 70... I cant seem to get any answers from the Dr's and the weight continues to drop.. I was chubby to start but I am now sickly thin and it really bothers me.. I have lost probably a third of the volume if my hair and really have no arm or leg hair anymore and suddenly my hair is going completely grey which is not typical for me or my family as my mom is 70 with no gray.. So your not alone... I hope you find answers easier than I have.