Does the EBV contagious..?
Good Evening to All,
I am an Indian, living in Dubai. Last year ie in Oct’2010, I diagnosed with EBV infection. At that time I feel so tired. After the diagnose of infection, I met many doctors for treating this. But all of them don’t have  no experience with EBV treatment. They never treated EBV before because it is not found in India. I am feeling little tired now. I gets rashes irregularly, feels burning sensation in legs,  bowel disorder, head ache etc.By this December, I will marry my lover. I have one doubt. Please support me.Pls answer the following questions.
1) Can I have marry a girl..?
2) The Ebv contagious or Not..?
3) Will my lover get EBV from me..?
Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you in advance
Any body please answer me..It is a request.
Well, I'm guessing here, but it really depends on which EBV virus you have.  For example:  Mono is a type of EBV, and it is contagious.  That's why its more common name is "the kissing disease".  I don't know about all EBV viruses.  Others here will know more. I'm pretty sure that it depends on which stage you are in the virus as well.  
Thank you for your reply.
Now I have head ache on every day,some times giddiness. And also have improper sleep in night, burning sensation in legs. and my face have painy pimples,pain in abdomen,etc.All of these symptoms are occuring after that disese.Before that I didnt had any such symptoms.
Those are pretty common issues with most chronic illnesses.  In that sense you're actually normal, since you know you have chronic EBV.  It's tricky to get it under control.  Artificial lighting isn't helping matters any.
Hi, to answer your questions:
1.  Not sure exactly what you're asking, but I don't see any reason to not get married because of this sickness.
2.  EBV is contagious; it's usually transferred through saliva, but it can also be airborne as well.
3.  If your spouse hasn't gotten EBV (she would have to get tested to be sure), there is a very good chance that she will get it from you.  BUT... most people end up getting EBV at some point in thier lives.  So I wouldn't let it stop you from getting married.
Good luck; hope you start feeling better soon!
Thank you very much
Thank you for your response.
Last time I tested my blood for EBV,at that time antibodies of both IgG and Igm were present. The doctor told to me you had that infection,now you are perfectly alright.This was happened one year before. At that time EBNA, IgG ang IgM antibodies were present. But now I feels more symptoms than before. The lab test which I mentioned above proved that I had no chronic EBV. But I heard that sometimes the virus may reactivated. Is it true..? Does it makes any symptoms which I mentioned above.?Or Should I test for any other serious illness..? Hope your valuable advice.
Hope your reply
Hello
Hello Sir,
EBV re-activation is definitely possible; it happened for me.  Basically, it presents almost exactly like the initial EBV/mono sickness.  Unfortunately, the only way to really get over it is with lots of rest.  Try to cut down on your stress levels if you can, and taking a multivitamin may help.  Unfortunately it's just something that some people are more susceptible to; while the virus goes dormant in all cases, it can be re-activated in some people, as described above, often triggered by stress, other illnesses, etc.  Hope this has helped answer some of your questions!
Thank You very much.
No problem, best wishes for your future!
hi
hi
how are you feeling now??
how are u feeling now