Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Epstein-barr-vs flu shot
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Epstein-barr-vs flu shot

I was diagnosed with EBv-about 20 yrs ago and had my share of colds and even the flu up north where I am from. I have never had a flu shot as my Dr. at the time advised against it. I have been in Fla. about 15 yrs . and have been in fairly good health but am concerned with people dying from the flu----should I get any flu shot----Rn.
Related Discussions
681148_tn?1285160820
I have seen too much evidence that these vaccines are not a good idea, especially for people who already have immune compromised systems.  There is excellent information about this on Dr. Mercola's website.  He has great information on vitamin D.  I started out with critically low vitamin D.  It was almost non-existent.  With a lot of effort, I got the levels up to the low end of where I should be.  Last year was the first year I didn't catch every virus going around, meaning the cold and flu viruses that go around every season.  I have to be vigilant, or my vitamin D levels will drop, but I have experienced results myself that this really does help.

The PR campaign says the opposite--that people with vulnerabilities should be vaccinated.  Evidence suggests that the vaccines aren't as effective as they would have us believe.  I know that when I would get the flu shots in the past that I always got sick with the flu.  If you don't already have egg allergies, getting all these shots will make it more likely that you will develop an egg allergy.  There are a lot of toxins in these vaccines as well--not just the mercury that you sometimes hear about.

I urge you to check out Dr. Mercola's site for more information.  I'm not going anywhere near these vaccines myself.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank