Epsteir Barr Virus
.
Two months ago started with some fever at night, terrible headaches and some sort of throat infection that does not seem to redeem. Doctors said fever was normal.Fortunatelly one of the doctors here at medhelp suggested me to ask for other opinion which I am doing now. I remembered I was diagnosed long time ago with Epstein Barr Virus, as well as Cytomegalovuris, could this be related with my actual symptoms? I am also suffering of such a bad tiredness that I can hardly wake up and do the normal stuff. My question is, can Epstein Barr Virus get re.activated? I know trying to fight viruses is out of the question and that the organism should fight them some how. But how can you at least do the normal things without feeling terribly tired?
Usually, when you had mono (caused by Epsteiin Barr virus) in the past even if you are reactivated (the virus comes out of the cells) you don't get symptoms but can transmit it to others, unless  you have a lowered immune system. Did they do a complete blood count to see if your cells all looked like they were in the normal range? It could be EBV if you had very low immunity other wise I think it may be something new. Has anyone swabbed throat for a strep test or culture? Do you have any pus in the throat? How high is your fever?