How to interpret EBV Lab Results?
Only, complaint is laryngitis and a malaise feeling for a little over three weeks now.  

Saw two Doctors and they tried Steroids, Tammy Flu, and antibiotics.... The last one said it must run its course (?) just don't talk and rest but sent me to get a EBV Lab test.  

How do you read these things?  EBV antibodies VCA, IgM and EBV Early Antigen antibodies, IgG resulted in less than 0.2.  However IgG and Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG.... are over 8.0.  

In the interpretation Chart it said Absent Antibodies across the board.....  but antibodies Present in Acute Infection across the board?  Does that mean I don't have EBV but do have some kind of infection?

Anyone have anything similar?  What did it turn out to be?
Have you ever had mononucleosis? Or have your doctors talked to you about it? That's usually why one would be tested for EBV. It sounds like that's what it is. If it's the case, they'll treat the symptoms and tell you to rest and drink fluids. It *****, and it may take a few weeks, but let it run it's course, and you'll be on your feet in no time.