I DONT KNOW HOW EBV IS HIGH? WHEN I KNOW I NEVER HAD MONO
MY EPSTEIN-BARR VCA AB ICG 4.58 HIGH NORMAL RANGE 0.00-0.90 INDEX INTERPRETATION: POSITIVE.
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 127 HIGH NORMAL RANGE 33-115 U/L C-REATIVE PROTEIN 1.2 HIGH NORMAL RANGE <0.8 MG/DL VITAMIN D, 25-OH, TOTAL 16 LOW NORMAL RANGE 20-100 NG/ML. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT LAST WEEK AND THAT I IN PAST WHEN A MONO TEST WAS DONE WAS NEG SO I DONT KNOW HOW THIS CAN BE.
Hi, if you have high Epstein-Barr titers (which you do), this means the EBV virus is in your body.  90-95% of people have it by age 30, so it's very common.  Many people get mono when they first contract EBV, but some people don't get sick, so you may be one of those people.  The other possibility is that you could've had a false negative monospot test.  From what I've heard, this happens in around 10% of the population (All 3 of my tests included!).  Hope that helps!