Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Mono for 4 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Mono for 4 months

I have now swollen lymph noids in my head painful still tired. Pain in chest. This ***** anyone have these symptoms.
Swollen lymph nodes is a very common symptom of EBV.  Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do for them, other than getting rest to fight off the virus.  On the bright side, the enlarged nodes are actually a good sign that your body is already fighting the virus!  I know that probably doesn't really help you feel any better, but just for what it's worth... hope it helps!
Thank you for this info I'm still resting and all that ugh just want it to go away!!!!
Well, it sounds like you're doing what you need to!  Give it a little time, and I think you'll start seeing things improve.