Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Mono
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mono

I have had mono for  23 days now,I'm 53 years old ! I went to the Dr. 5 times in three weeks,to make sure that was what I had.I usually don't get sick.I still feel horrible,I tried to work today,made it 8 hours,still feel horrible,Now I'm having sharp
pains on & off in my right temple,What could this be? I'm sick of feeling bad,not even sure where I picked up this nasty mono!
  Sincerely,
     Susan
Related Discussions

Hi Susan,

Boy can I relate ! Since it has been over 2 weeks.... I would consider seeing a physician who can recommend supplements to boost your immune system, so that you can effectively fight this infection. The only physicians that I'm aware of who can do this are Naturopathic physicians. I've had nothing but very positive experiences with these physicians and was shocked when they schedule you an hour for your first visit.

It is vital that you don't stress out too much and that you sleep as much as you can. Also, drink plenty of fluids.

Please... keep me posted if you can. I hope you feel better soon !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...