My EBV Results: Help Please
I was tested for EBV due to being in a research program which asked me to after a type 1 diabetes diagnosis. I have been exhausted for a long time now although I still manage to do quite a bit.

These are my results:

EBV to VCA, IGG = 214.6
EBV to VCA, IGM < 10
EBV to NUCLEAR AG I = 79.9
EBV to EARLY AG IGG = 46

I'm not sure what this means. I have looked at a few different sites and it seems I have had EBV in the past and may be having a recurrance now, but I'm not sure. As far as I know I've never had a mono like event at all. But I have suffered from chronic bouts of fatigue and I've felt very fatigued after 2 hospitalizations and being on insulin etc.

Thanks for your input :)
I forgot to say I also had some low wbc, mchc & mpv- they are only minimally low and they were low a few months ago and then went back to normal when my gp retested. I'm not sure if there is any relation to this. A full blood panel showed some irregularities but nothing to be concerned about at that time apparently.