Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
Will ebv cause problems while treating other issues?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Will ebv cause problems while treating other issues?

I've recently been diagnosed with ebv, hep c, and a recurrence of cervical dysplasia hpv cin1.  I have had chronic fatigue as well as other typical ebv symptoms for the last 10 years or so.  Atleast I finally know what is causing my fatigue, it's just a bummer it's not something I can fix.  My antibodies were all high except the early antigen was 0.2.  I know there's no treatment for ebv but I'm wondering if it can affect my treatment and/or recovery from the other conditions.  Ebv can cause replication of hep c virus which I assume would make my vl for hep c go up but I don't think it would cause any issues.  My question is....Do I need to worry about the ebv in regards to the other issues or should I just forget about it for now and focus on treating the other problems