Will ebv cause problems while treating other issues?
I've recently been diagnosed with ebv, hep c, and a recurrence of cervical dysplasia hpv cin1.  I have had chronic fatigue as well as other typical ebv symptoms for the last 10 years or so.  Atleast I finally know what is causing my fatigue, it's just a bummer it's not something I can fix.  My antibodies were all high except the early antigen was 0.2.  I know there's no treatment for ebv but I'm wondering if it can affect my treatment and/or recovery from the other conditions.  Ebv can cause replication of hep c virus which I assume would make my vl for hep c go up but I don't think it would cause any issues.  My question is....Do I need to worry about the ebv in regards to the other issues or should I just forget about it for now and focus on treating the other problems
I'm not sure what the best course of action would be here.  On one hand, I would say focus on the EBV first by getting as much rest as possible, then, when you're feeling somewhat better from that, work on the others.  On athe other hand, if you think one of the other things can be gotten under control more quickly than EBV, maybe that is the way to go.  I think focusing on one thing at a time is a good idea, but I'm not a doctor, and your doctor may have another route in mind for treating you.  Either way, I would say go with what your doctor suggests.  Best wishes for your recovery!