Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
chronic nausea and canker sores
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chronic nausea and canker sores

I am 18 and female. I got mono this past september during my first semester at college and recovered by late november. From my mono, I also got night sweats and nausea, but it all went away by Thanksgiving. However, in January I went through a very stressful period in my life. Ever since then, I have had chronic nausea and night sweats. I have also been getting canker sores in the back of my throat lately. Also, ever since I had mono, I have had one swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck that will just not go away. I also get a severe headache about once a week. The most debilitating symptom is my CONSTANT fatigue. I wake up in the morning feeling tired and I get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. I have started exercising and eating right, but it didn't really help. I am so stressed about my health, I fear that I have HIV or cancer. I got blood tests done in februrary and everything came back normal, including HIV. but, i still obsess over it. The weird thing is that I have never had sex, only oral- once! I can't figure out what is wrong with me and I am depressed most of the day. I am on 50mg of Zoloft but my doctor is weening me off. I have seen 4 different doctors and they all tell me it is just stress and anxiety, but I have been stressed before and I have NEVER felt like this.