Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
epsteing barr viruse
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

epsteing barr viruse

I have tested positive for EPV back in october and have been dealing with chronic fatigue since then but my dr.said the epv is not the cause of the fatigue,I have also tested positive for anemia, with decreasing red blood cells...could the epv cause a decrease in my blood cells?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
650547_tn?1271776798
Hi, I don't really know how Epstein-Barr affects red blood cell counts.  I know it can really do some crazy things with white blood counts, so I guess I wouldn't say it's not possible.  I'm not a doctor though, so I just can't say for sure.  Are there any other sicknesses you are/have been dealing with?
Blank
Thank you for your response....Iam dealing with addiction and thyroid issues...I had neck surgery several months ago.....
Blank
I know that anemia can cause a lot of fatigue, so once you get your iron back in gear (if that is the cause of your anemia, unless it is vitamin B) that could alleviate your symptoms.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...