epsteing barr viruse
I have tested positive for EPV back in october and have been dealing with chronic fatigue since then but my dr.said the epv is not the cause of the fatigue,I have also tested positive for anemia, with decreasing red blood cells...could the epv cause a decrease in my blood cells?
Hi, I don't really know how Epstein-Barr affects red blood cell counts.  I know it can really do some crazy things with white blood counts, so I guess I wouldn't say it's not possible.  I'm not a doctor though, so I just can't say for sure.  Are there any other sicknesses you are/have been dealing with?
Thank you for your response....Iam dealing with addiction and thyroid issues...I had neck surgery several months ago.....
I know that anemia can cause a lot of fatigue, so once you get your iron back in gear (if that is the cause of your anemia, unless it is vitamin B) that could alleviate your symptoms.