Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
such old posts...why?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

such old posts...why?

Does anyone still access this forum? I have been sick for most of my life only to find out I  had EBV . I was told my whole life that I had depression and after you get that diagnosis you never get real respect from Dr.`s, nor did they listen to anything I had to say about what was going on with me. When they did it was answered with: well that is what depression does. I was not and am not depressed except for the fact that I was misdiagnosed and not listened to by doctors.
I finally stopped going to the doctor but knew something was wrong. Turns out I had very high levels of EBV and have been fighting it for 3 months homeopathically. I am not done with the treatments, but do feel a major shift in my strength and overall well being.
Once affected by this chronically, one must take care to avoid stress and eat very well get enough sleep and never let yourself get run down. Exercise and nutrition are the worst enemies of EBV.
My granddaughter has ebstein barr and has  not worked in over 3 months. She is seeing 3 or 4 doctors at this time.  Have you  had success with your Homeopathic doctor at all. What is the treatment he has you on. We are just trying to find help for this . Hope you are doing better.