10 year old never had an erreciton
I have a 10 year old son who has never had an errection.  I also have a 7 year old boy who gets them in the morning, in the bath tub, etc., and has since he was a baby.  My 10 year old has never had one that I or my husband have seen and seems to not know what we are talking about when we ask.  We are getting concerned, he is on the verge of purberty and being "normal" is so important.  Our pediatrician recommends seeing a urologist but I am looking for all the information I can get.  Can you tell me what can cause this?  Is there anything we can do?  What should we expect from our urologist visit?  He also had hypospadius surgery when he was 6 months old.
Hi.

This forum is for psychological/emotional concerns related to erections.

Please repost your question in the Urology Expert Forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113

P.S. Your 7-year-old sounds pretty typical. Beginning in utero, boys erect on a pretty regular schedule--which continues throughout their lives.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.