Erectile Dysfunction Community
17 and have erection issues

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

17 and have erection issues

I'm 17 year old male. I have struggles getting a penetration strength erection. When i masturbate i can sometimes (more often than not) get a full strength erection but whenever i try having sex they are half strength. Oral sex dosent help, and i have to resort to stimulating myself to the point were i about *** to have one hard enough for sex. I wake up with morning erections (not everytime) and they range from soft to hard. Is there anything i can do to fix this like stop masturbating, try relaxing and give it time? I would prefer not to have to see a doctor but i will if thats my only option.

Tags: ED, sex, erections, issues, help, Doctor
You don't  need to see a doctor. If you see a doctor, they will run a whole bunch tests and tell you that you're normal and it's all pyschological.

And it is psychological....

If you can get great erections all the time thru masturbation but barely get one with a female, that means your penis is too used to your hand stimulation and your brain is too used to you reaching an orgasm thru masturbation.

Stay away from touching yourself for at least 14 days and you will see and feel a difference in your penis.

You may like how your penis treats you so much that you may decide to stay from masturbation and just get real sex.

I am speaking from experience dude! I no longer masturbate and been having better sex ever since.

Peace!

And it is psychological....

Peace!
Alright will do, and thanks for the reply i appreciate it.
keep me posted