Erectile Dysfunction Community
23 year old man with erection disfunction

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

I am a 23 year old man. I have been masturbating since i was 15. I still masturbate. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. I am addicted to it. Recently, me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and i found that there is no erection. Same happened another time as well. And now i feel that i am having no erections. Will stopping masturbation for a few days help me sorting out this issue?? Please help.
Hi T, You are suffering from over masturbation, try doing an 8 week break from masturbating and any sexual contact with your g/f, now this one time that you will need to be honest and open with your g/f, why you will need her help, as this is 8 weeks of no touchy, touchy, now if you can do this it will be away of rebooting your body, and get your sex life back on track, so if things work after 4 weeks you should be getting you nocturnal erections back along with morning woods, but still now playing and round with it, the best thing you can do for the 8 weeks is just wash it and look at it.
But as you have been doing this for a long time you may need an extra 4 weeks, see how this fits into your life style, but you may find its your only way back to a sex life.
Good Luck
I would just take Lp-argimine and take up running or weight lifting and they'll be back.  If not, it could be a sign of something serious, meaning you need a checkup with blood work.  Diabetes is one cause of loss of erections.  Erections are a barometer of men's health.  
An offhand comment I heard from a doctor.  When a patient suddenly can't get it up, they assume it's something physical. When function slowly disappears, they assume it's all in their head.  The reverse is true.

If you're afraid of not getting it up, that causes stress, and stress results in limpitude. Limpitude means more stress.

I've been 'blessed' I guess with some female friends who over share.  Your 'problem' is pretty common.