25 y/o with erection problems and stinging
Hi all, the issues I'm about to describe have been going on for about 10 months now, and are really getting me down - I need to sort it!

I am struggling to get an erection, and am getting general numbness on my penis. This goes through phases where it seems a lot worse (no erection at all), and sometimes I get hopeful it may be getting better. As well as the numbness, there is a tingling inside, that becomes a sting when I urinate or when I ejaculate. I also find that when it's at it's worse I don't produce as much semen when I ejaculate. I also find that I get a small amount of discharge, and feel that I need to go to the toilet more often. I have had all STI tests (all negative), and have seen a urologist who has stuck a tube down my penis and given me an ultrasound on my bladder, giving me the all clear each time.

I know psychological issues come into this, however, I am convinced it must be something physical due to the stinging and small amounts of semen issues and discharge. When it's not so bad, I find I can masturbate more often, however, when it's at it's worse it's pretty hard to masturbate.

A couple of months ago I did a test, and didn't masturbate for 2 and a half weeks. I found that my erection had come back, and that the numbness was disappearing and I was actually feeling "horny". So I masturbated - and when I ejaculated I felt this intense stinging pain, much worse than normal. The week or so after that, I found that the numbness and lack of erection had come back full on.

It goes up an down as to how severe it is, and I can't really work out a pattern. Recently I have been getting other symptoms that have led me to believe that I have a recurrence of a wheat allergy I used to suffer from as a kid, although this hasn't been confirmed yet, I'm awaiting results. I wonder if this could have anything to do with it?

Any help on the above issues would be much appreciated. As I say, I'm sure it's something physical and not mental.

Thanks in advance.