25 years old weak erection for 2 years
So I'm 25. At age 23 I was in a relationship and slowly over the course of the relationship my labido got worse and worse. She insisted I see a doctor but I was too embarrassed and it got to the point where my erections just were never 100%. Needless to say, she left me. Since then, the problem still existed. I let it go on for several more months until I decided to see a doctor. He tested me for every blood test possible that could be the cause to no avail. My testosterone was above average, and I can't remember all the other tests but everything checked out fine. The only thing that came back as a concern was my blood platelets were low. Since I had no previous bloodwork to go by, they were unsure whether it was any cause of concern but I continue to have that monitored and it is still below average. I also have an strophic kidney they found during testing with the low platelets. Doing research, I have not seen any link between low platelets and low labido/ED.

I then saw a urologist who did the same tests regarding low labido. Tests all came back fine again as I told him it would. He mentioned my prostate was a bit enlarged and irritated so he gave me antibiotics which during a follow up, he said it appears to have resolved the issue. He then insisted I get an ultrasound of my penis. This is when I stopped going because that was just too embarrassing and too costly for me to do. He gave me viagara which works for me but it's only s temporary solution but my theory was if viagara works...then clearly blood can get to the area fine and thus an ultrasound would not find anything conclusive.

I'm no expert, but I am looking for opinions on the matter as I am all out of ideas. I have not been able to get a solid erection for over 2 years without the help of mediation. I've tried herbal supplements such as l-argenine, ginseng, and ginko but all have done nothing. I welcome all questions, comments and suggestions! I'd appreciate any help!
Hi Blackties
I know what You’re writing about. My husband and I have the same problem. I can hardly remember the times when his erection was strong and satisfying. We met some doctors, but they only gave my husband Viagra. But, as You said, it’s a temporary solution. Our last doctor made some test. Hormone levels were ok, blood test were ok, too. He suggested we should test my husband’s blood pressure or veins, cause it can be the problem. So we have an appointment next week.
Keep my fingers crossed for You.
Best
Thanks Anghusa. Please let me know what the doctors say about your husband next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you two as well.
ED is a multifactorial condition and testosterone is not the only thing that can influence your erections. Anxiety, depression, lifestyle changes and several conditions (e.g. diabetes) can have a drastic impact on your sex life. I'm not an expert but I believe you should follow your doctor's instructions and do all the necessary tests. Knowing the exact cause of your problem is essential. In my case, anxiety was the cause and a visit to a urologist made all the difference: I take Cialis + Vigamed (oral phentolamine) on demand and my sex life has been great for the last 3 or 4 years.
One big disappointment again… The doctor did the test, but in his opinion, there was nothing, that could explain our problem. We are so frustrated… Hope You have more luck.  
Sorry, it was intended for anghusa!
"He gave me viagra which works for me" - that does say a lot right there.  And as far as being a "temporary solution" - true, but you only need an erection for sex, so temporary is quite sufficient.  This boils down to being age 25 and not ready to give in to needing Viagra - which is understandable.  If you are in perfect health (appears to be the case), aerobic exercise regularly (you don't say, but obviously it's important to do), have a positive mental outlook on life (other than the current sexual problem), then there's not much more to be explored.  When you say Viagra works, how much?  25mg? less?  you might start taking very small amounts to see what the minimum dose does the job.  
Thanks Steffs for Your advice. I’ve read what You sent me. It was really interesting so I called the clinic. They advised me to visit them. They said they have a lot of equipment to make a correct diagnosis. Although my husband wasn’t very happy I made an appointment. He’s being more and more frustrated, but I want help him, help us, at any costs.  
Hi, any news about your visit in the clinic?
Hello steffs. Sorry for not responding, but we have a very busy time right now. We are in that clinic now. My husband had some tests. Doctor found something disturbing with my husband blood pressure. Another tests showed us, that something was blocking one of his veins. Yesterday he had a surgery. Now he's resting. Can tell whats the results now, but I really hope everything will be ok.
Regards