Erectile Dysfunction Community
25 yo having ED problems =/

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

25 yo having ED problems =/

Hey everyone so I've recently been experiencing some ED problems. I met this girl and we've been dating for about 2-3 months now and we tried having intercourse a couple of times but unfortunately I haven't been able to stay erect long enough for us to have intercourse. I tried seeing my primary care physician (PCP) about this and he just blatantly tells me that it's absolutely psychological. I got a prescription for Levitra and I tried using it and it had no effect. I emailed my PCP about this and he tells me that it's still definitely psychological but I just don't feel convinced.

I have tried masturbating and for some reason I still have an incredibly difficult time getting erect. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm in fairly decent shape and not overweight. I am a grad student which is what leads my PCP to suspect that I am under a lot of stress and is the sole reason for my ED but I feel like that's not the cause. I really feel like something is off. Like my sex drive is significantly decreased. I'm just not sure what to do at this point...
Well, prolonged stress can do a number on your sex drive, and so can depression.  You should look up the symptoms for depression and maybe anxiety and see if you think they fit.  If they do, you can go back to your doctor with that.  If you are depressed, fixing that might fix your sex drive.  Just avoid any SSRI antidepressants--they can do a number on your sex drive as well.

If you still get wet dreams, it means that the plumbing is probably working just fine.  You could try talking to a therapist about the problems you've been having, and try to work out why you keep having issues.  

I know this probably wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it's the best I can do (especially with the word of your PCP).  I hope things work out well for you.
Hi D, The point is do you fill stressed, because stress is a sex killer, so just google natural ways out of stress, you will find lots of things you can do, but your main thing is this get to bed with your girl, both very naked and enjoy what your doing be relaxed, but dont just do this for sex, tell your g/f what you are doing and why, now if you can now get a good erction by just letting her stroke you and your stroking her, but just dont think of sex, you only have sex when your both relaxed.
One last thing to ask is this, do you know if your getting nocturnal erections, and are you getting morning woods, if yes to both then you should be ok for sex.
Please come back if you have anymore questions.
Good Luck