Erectile Dysfunction Community
44 y.o. down for the count?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

44 y.o. down for the count?

I've been having e.d. issues for years.  It's one of several reasons why my marriage didn't work out.  I kinda thought it was payback for being sexually obsessed when I was younger (even though I really didn't have that many partners).  I did think that finding the right person to settle down with would help, but it merely became frustrating.  Now I'm having doubts that I will ever be able to have a healthy sexual relationship, and time is running out.  I've been to many urologists, but they always seem to react the same way:  "Have you tried Viagra?"  Yes, and it doesn't work.  Even the injections don't seem to do the trick.  How can I approach this problem to really get to the issue.  The doctors I've had so far all seem to want me to try this pill or that one without actually diagnosing the problem.  Wouldn't that be fundamental?  Background:  In 2003 I had spinal meningitis and things haven't been the same since, but I'm told that mild neurological damage to my spinal cord really shouldn't prevent the pills from working.  What is the best approach keeping in mind that I don't have the best healthcare plan...
you could try the natural way, Theres the 5Gs all herbs related,this you can Google and look for pegym, then theres cayenne, garlic. green tea and tribulus, just add ED to the end of each one and read, your could try DHEA its a hormon booster but read up about first, and there is D-Apartate 3 grams a day, and last there is borax but you need to read up about this on earthclinic, hope this all helps, but dont mix them up to much or they wont work, and take breaks with them, the DHEA you take daily but you need to find your level, could be 25 or 75, but start low.
Good l;uck and they work.