Erectile Dysfunction Community
62 with ED for 3 years

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

62 with ED for 3 years

I take a staitin ,blood pressure meds.  However weight is good and plenty o excercise. I am pre diabetic and my testosterone level is at the abosolute bottom of normal scale.and libido is on the downhill slide.  Is testosterone replacement going to bring back my erections?
Hi Bob, Do I take it that you on statins for high cholestrol, your way out would be to get your cholestrol down some othere way get off the statins and in time it will reverse your ED, you can google ways to get your cholestrol down naturaly,
But google this tital its a post I have, DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, DAILY INTAKE, its what I take to get over ED and now in recovery, its works, there are a couple of things that will boost your testosterone lift your libido and kick up your energy levels, but please read up about the DHEA before you take any, has funny side effects with the odd person.
Good Luck