Erectile Dysfunction Community
A man dealing with ed.

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

A man dealing with ed.

I'm a 38 year old man and i have ed. I've been married for 10 years and its been very very hard for my wife to deal with this issue I've tried just about everything pills even went to Boston med group i don't  know what else to do please help me?
You've tried the ED pills (Viagra, etc) without any success, or they did initially work and now don't ?  Boston Medical I assume did tests to determine if you have any underlying problems (diabetes, high blood pressure, low testosterone) ?  You're in good shape, exercise (cardio) daily or several times a week ?  What did Boston Medical conclude?  I think an important test is to see if you can get aroused by watching your *ideal* XXX fantasy - finding that on YouPorn or a number of other free sites is pretty easy.   Whatever you like can be found - if that does the trick (even if it takes some Viagra), then you at least know things still work.  Wait till you know your wife will be gone for several hours, and don't have any hang-ups that it's 'cheating' on her - it's an experiment to see if there's a physical problem or not.  
Hi there. Thank you for your question. There has to be and answer to this even if it means using intracavernous injections for a while. I would not accept no answer at all. Get checked for diabetes and see an expert. Do you get morning erections?

Dr Andrew Rynne.
http://www.doctorrynne.com
It sounds like you checked out Ok, so I'll offer another possibility. Have you been using porn consistently for masturbation? If so that is the main cause of ED in men under 40. The inability to get excited by a real-life sexual partner, or losing and erection is very common - it is called copulatory impotence. On our recovery forums, we have men in their teens with porn-induced ED.

Over the last 5 years we have seen hundreds of men on our porn recovery forums with ED. Many in their teens and twenties. They stop porn - and limit masturbation - and they slowly recover their libido and erectile health. Most health professionals are unaware of this rapidly developing problem. They don't understand the neurobiology of erections in relation to overstimulation by porn.

Check out this thread. Read the posts. "Control find" palpateit and read my first few posts and follow the links to the video presentations on ED and porn.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-induced-erectile-dysfunction/show/469209

Science is starting catch up - here's research from a month ago -

SCIENTISTS: TOO MUCH INTERNET PORN MAY CAUSE IMPOTENCE (2011)
It may not make you go blind, but Italian scientists have identified a worrying side-effect of watching too much pornography.

Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.
Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.

"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).

His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.

There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.

Other data presented at the SIAM'S annual conference in Rome suggested that Germans are the biggest consumers of online porn in Europe, with 34.5 percent of internet users logging on to watch smut.

France ranked second (33.6 percent), ahead of Spain (32.4 percent) and Italy (28.9 percent)
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers