Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
ABDOMINAL AND COLON SEVERE PAIN

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

ABDOMINAL AND COLON SEVERE PAIN

HELLO I AM A 46 YEAR OLD MALE, ONCE EVERY 5 MONTHS OR SO AFTER SEXUAL INTERCOUSE I HAVE SEVERE CONTRACTUAL PAIN IN MY STOMACH AND AROUND MY BACK SIDE IN MY COLON. IT IS SO SEVERE I CANNOT STAND OR WALK THE PAIN CONTINUES FOR ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE IT SUBSIDES. IT IS VERY SCARY AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE. PLEASE HELP
Hello.

This is a forum for discussing emotional and psychological issues. If you're in pain and concerned, you should see your physician ASAP.

One bit of information for you: During orgasm, your penis and, to some extent, the surrounding area, contract intensely. Ask your physician if these contractions may be setting off some "sympathetic" contractions in your colon as well. Dr. J