After drug abuse comes problems in the bedroom
My husband has had a hard time getting an erection during his drug abuse, but now that he is clean he can still not get it up its been 2 months of being clean from all pain pills and a long time on suboxone. He is only 27! When will he be able to get erect again?
Hi Aman, It sseems this drugs kills sex drive, but cant find out how long takes to get recovery, theres lots of things it could be, but some guy was saying how he gets rock hard but no sexual feelings, I have had ED and I know how it feels, and a wife to back it up we may be mid 60s but still make love, I have a post, it titaled DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, I will send you the post by email, its cheap and you should give it a 12 week trial, if it works or starts to you should know before the 12th week, then it needs to become away of life.
Good Luck
I was in a car accident in 1996 and ruptured 2 disc.  I was on pain pills for 2 years at a time before they limited people to 6 months only now.  I finally quit taking them and it took a while to get back to normal.  Pain receptors are a strange thing.  After being on the meds so long, everything hurt.  When you go off the meds, your body is so sensitive that almost anything can interfere with your performance.  There is also likely a psychological component where performance anxiety or general anxiety about his prior drug addiction is a factor. Just continue to be supportive for each other.  When his mental state improves and his physical system recovers, he will be fine.. but that can take up to 6 months to a year or more.
Drugs affected his nerve down there.